By John H. Lau,Cheng Kuo Lee,C. S. Premachandran,Yu Aibin
A complete advisor to 3D MEMS packaging tools and solutions
Written via specialists within the box, Advanced MEMS Packaging serves as a worthwhile reference for these confronted with the demanding situations created through the ever-increasing curiosity in MEMS units and packaging. This authoritative consultant provides state of the art MEMS (microelectromechanical platforms) packaging concepts, equivalent to low-temperature C2W and W2W bonding and 3D packaging.
This definitive source is helping you choose trustworthy, artistic, high-performance, strong, and reasonably priced packaging suggestions for MEMS units. The publication also will reduction in stimulating extra examine and improvement in electric, optical, mechanical, and thermal designs in addition to fabrics, tactics, production, checking out, and reliability. one of the themes explored:
- Advanced IC and MEMS packaging trends
- MEMS units, advertisement functions, and markets
- More than 360 MEMS packaging patents and 10 3D MEMS packaging designs
- TSV for 3D MEMS packaging
- MEMS wafer thinning, dicing, and handling
- Low-temperature C2C, C2W, and W2W bonding
- Reliability of RoHS-compliant MEMS packaging
- Micromachining and water bonding techniques
- Actuation mechanisms and built-in micromachining
- Bubble change, optical swap, and VOA MEMS packaging
- Bolometer and accelerameter MEMS packaging
- Bio-MEMS and biosensor MEMS packaging
- RF MEMS switches, tunable circuits, and packaging
Read or Download Advanced MEMS Packaging PDF
Similar optical engineering books
Unconventional Optical Elements for Information Storage, Processing and Communications: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop, Tel Aviv, Israel, ... 1999 (Nato Science Partnership Subseries: 3)
The sector of optics has been accelerating at an exceptional expense, due either to the super development of the sphere of fiber-optic communications, and to the advance of optical fabrics and units. Throughput functions of fiber platforms are accelerating quicker than Moore's legislation, the recognized progress cost of silicon chip strength, which has propelled that relentlessly over a long time.
The global pattern towards lead-free parts and soldering is principally pressing within the ecu Union with the implementation strict new criteria in July 2006, and with pending implementation of legislation in China and California. This e-book presents a typical reference advisor for engineers who needs to meet the recent rules, together with a wide number of strategies for lead-free soldering layout and manufacture, which prior to now were scattered in difficult-to-find scholarly resources.
Good kingdom field-effect units similar to natural and inorganic-channel thin-film transistors (TFTs) were anticipated to advertise advances in demonstrate and sensor electronics. The operational stabilities of such TFTs are therefore very important, strongly reckoning on the character and density of cost traps current on the channel/dielectric interface or within the thin-film channel itself.
Polarization is a vector nature of sunshine that performs an immense position in optical technology and engineering. whereas latest textbook remedies of sunshine suppose beams with spatially homogeneous polarization, there's an expanding curiosity in vectorial optical fields with spatially engineered states of polarization.
- Laser Shock Peening: Performance and Process Simulation (Woodhead Publishing Series in Metals and Surface Engineering)
- Principles of Lasers
- Effect of Mineral-Organic-Microorganism Interactions on Soil and Freshwater Environments
- Introduction to Nonimaging Optics, Second Edition
Additional info for Advanced MEMS Packaging