By George F. Vande Woude,George Klein
- Provides valuable info at the fascinating and fast-moving box of melanoma research.
- Presents impressive and unique studies on numerous issues, together with chromosome instability in melanoma; telomerase inhibitors as an alternative for chemotherapy; avian retrovirus pathogenicity; Epstein-Barr virus and undifferentiated nasopharyngeal carcinoma; immunotherapy for prostate melanoma; and the position of lymphocytes in anti-tumor immunity
Read or Download Advances in Cancer Research: 87 PDF
Similar medical research books
Targeting the explanation for the analyses, the problems posed through their interpretation, simply understood ideas, and beneficial challenge units, this e-book may also help medical investigators comprehend a number of research methods and key matters. it's written for complicated scientific scholars, medical investigators in any respect degrees, learn teams in the pharmaceutical undefined, regulators on the neighborhood, nation, and federal point, and biostatisticians.
This ebook is all concerning the definition and discovering how you can prioritize and speed up translation study in biomedical sciences and swiftly turning new wisdom into first-in-human reports. It represents an attempt to assemble scientists energetic in quite a few parts of translational learn to percentage technological know-how and, with a bit of luck, generate new rules and power collaborations.
This quantity of growth in mind study is predicated at the court cases of a convention, "Using Eye routine as an Experimental Probe of mind Function," held on the Charing go medical institution Campus of Imperial university London, united kingdom on fifth -6th December, 2007 to honor Professor Jean Büttner-Ennever. With 87 contributions from foreign specialists – either simple scientists and clinicians – the quantity offers many examples of the way eye pursuits can be utilized to handle a extensive diversity of analysis questions.
A radical, sensible reference at the social styles at the back of health and wellbeing results equipment in Social Epidemiology presents scholars and pros with a accomplished reference for learning the social distribution and social determinants of overall healthiness. masking the speculation, versions, and techniques used to degree and examine those phenomena, this ebook serves as either an advent to the sphere and a pragmatic handbook for info assortment and research.
- Conducting Educational Research: Guide to Completing a Major Project
- The IACUC Administrator’s Guide to Animal Program Management: Setting Up and Directing an IACUC Office
- Modelling Population Dynamics: Model Formulation, Fitting and Assessment using State-Space Methods (Methods in Statistical Ecology)
- Medical Statistics at a Glance
- Exploring the State of the Science in the Field of Regenerative Medicine: Challenges of and Opportunities for Cellular Therapies: Proceedings of a Workshop
- Quantitative Methods for Health Research: A Practical Interactive Guide to Epidemiology and Statistics
Additional info for Advances in Cancer Research: 87