By Fernando González-Andrés,Euan James
Read Online or Download Biological Nitrogen Fixation and Beneficial Plant-Microbe Interaction PDF
Similar microbiology books
Thoroughly revised and up-to-date, the recent version of this groundbreaking textual content integrates simple virology with pathophysiological stipulations to ascertain the relationship among virology and human disorder. such a lot virology textbooks concentrate on the molecular biology concerned with out sufficient connection with body structure.
This ebook includes an intensive number of serious reports, from best researchers within the box of regulated protein degradation. It covers the function of regulated proteolysis in a number microorganisms (from Gram confident, Gram detrimental and pathogenic micro organism to Archaea and the Baker’s yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae).
The current publication discusses intimately the character and bioactive homes of lichen secondary metabolites. Their healing power levels from antibiotic to antioxidant and from anticarcinogenic to antiviral job. It additional discusses their use in conventional medication and highlights attainable destiny instructions within the learn in their pharmaceutical power.
This e-book is a compilation of targeted and newest wisdom at the numerous forms of environmental pollution published from quite a few usual in addition to anthropogenic assets, their toxicological results in environments, people, animals and vegetation in addition to a number of bioremediation techniques for his or her secure disposal into the environments.
- A laboratory Text book of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Microbiology
- Host Defense Peptides and Their Potential as Therapeutic Agents
- Horizontal Gene Pool: Bacterial Plasmids and Gene Spread
- Interactions in Soil: Promoting Plant Growth (Biodiversity, Community and Ecosystems)
- CRISPR-Cas Systems: RNA-mediated Adaptive Immunity in Bacteria and Archaea
- The Flaviviruses: Detection, Diagnosis and Vaccine Development: 61 (Advances in Virus Research)
Additional resources for Biological Nitrogen Fixation and Beneficial Plant-Microbe Interaction