By Kent E. Dove,Jeffrey A. Lindauer,Carolyn P. Madvig
View an instance of a instructing software to be had during this identify: Course Syllabus.
Read or Download Conducting a Successful Annual Giving Program: A Comprehensive Guide and Resource PDF
Similar nonprofit organisations & charities books
Construct your nonprofit right into a excessive performer with this functional method of function, technique, operations, and governance making plans is key to reaching your nonprofit's purpose—too undesirable such a lot nonprofits are strapped for time. now not anymore. utilizing a lightning-fast and inclusive procedure, effects Now® places objective, method, operations, and governance into one straightforward, accomplished plan that your board can move in one vote and your company can hold as a customary a part of its enterprise all year long.
This booklet describes the demanding situations dealing with charities, explains how they have to reconsider their dedication, and pushes charities to be their most sensible. It additionally examines how sectors of society - company and govt - would get advantages from an identical corrective journey.
So that you Can higher Serve discovering the suitable solutions for governing charities starts with asking the proper questions. during this publication, Ted Hull solutions 16 questions each Board Member desires to ask, is afraid to invite, or too drained to invite. A consultant to Governing Charities isn't approximately tweaking your present governance approach; it is approximately your Board relocating in a complete new course.
In sozialen Organisationen und im Bildungsbereich werden qualifizierte, erfahrene und engagierte Fachkräfte händeringend gesucht. company Branding bietet der Sozialwirtschaft leading edge und facettenreiche Antworten, um dem drängenden Fach- und Führungskräftemangel versiert zu begegnen und eine Vorreiterrolle im „War for skills“ einzunehmen.
- Führung im Widerspruch: Management in Sozialen Organisationen (German Edition)
- Social Enterprise and Special Events (Routledge Studies in Social Enterprise & Social Innovation)
- Leading Congregations and Nonprofits in a Connected World: Platforms, People, and Purpose
- Nonprofit Boards and Leadership: Cases on Governance, Change, and Board-Staff Dynamics (J-B US non-Franchise Leadership)
- Nonprofit Law for Colleges and Universities: Essential Questions and Answers for Officers, Directors, and Advisors (Wiley Nonprofit Authority)
Extra info for Conducting a Successful Annual Giving Program: A Comprehensive Guide and Resource