By Samuel O. Idowu,Claus Strue Frederiksen,Asli Yüksel Mermod,Morten Ebe Juul Nielsen
Read Online or Download Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance: Theory and Practice (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance) PDF
Similar nonprofit organisations & charities books
Construct your nonprofit right into a excessive performer with this functional method of goal, technique, operations, and governance making plans is essential to attaining your nonprofit's purpose—too undesirable such a lot nonprofits are strapped for time. no longer anymore. utilizing a lightning-fast and inclusive technique, effects Now® places function, method, operations, and governance into one simple, accomplished plan that your board can move in one vote and your company can continue as a customary a part of its enterprise all year long.
This publication describes the demanding situations dealing with charities, explains how they need to re-examine their dedication, and pushes charities to be their most sensible. It additionally examines how sectors of society - enterprise and govt - would receive advantages from an identical corrective journey.
So that you Can higher Serve discovering definitely the right solutions for governing charities starts off with asking the precise questions. during this ebook, Ted Hull solutions 16 questions each Board Member desires to ask, is afraid to invite, or too drained to invite. A advisor to Governing Charities isn't really approximately tweaking your present governance technique; it is approximately your Board relocating in an entire new path.
In sozialen Organisationen und im Bildungsbereich werden qualifizierte, erfahrene und engagierte Fachkräfte händeringend gesucht. corporation Branding bietet der Sozialwirtschaft cutting edge und facettenreiche Antworten, um dem drängenden Fach- und Führungskräftemangel versiert zu begegnen und eine Vorreiterrolle im „War for abilities“ einzunehmen.
- The Lobbying and Advocacy Handbook for Nonprofit Organizations, Second Edition
- Nonprofit Fundraising Strategy: A Guide to Ethical Decision Making and Regulation for Nonprofit Organizations (The AFP/Wiley Fund Development Series)
- Functional & Funded: The Inside-Out Strategy for Developing Your Nonprofit's Resources
- Nonprofits in Urban America (Policy Studies Organisation Book)
- The Business Plan that Got Funding
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Verantwortungsvolle Unternehmensführung in Theorie und Praxis (German Edition)
Extra resources for Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance: Theory and Practice (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)