By Devra Weber
Weber's perceptive exam of the relationships among financial constitution, human company, and the nation, in addition to her discussions of the an important function of girls in either Mexican and Anglo working-class existence, make her ebook a worthy contribution to hard work, agriculture, Chicano, Mexican, and California history.
Read Online or Download Dark Sweat, White Gold: California Farm Workers, Cotton, and the New Deal PDF
Best labour & industrial relations books
First released in 2001. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
First released in 1998. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
The writer argues that the international locations that, on the finish of the twentieth century, have financial, social and ecological good fortune should not unleashed industry economies yet "active and studying societies" that try to resolve their difficulties through an organizational and governance-related pluralism.
Rising from the 2011 place of work Employment kin examine, this new publication offers the main authoritative and accomplished assurance and research of the nation of employment relatives in Britain.
- Never Done: A History of Women's Work in Media Production
- Breaking Through Grass Ceiling: Women, Power and Leadership in Agricultural Organisations (Routledge Studies in Management, Organizations and Society)
- The Borders of Integration: Polish Migrants in Germany and the United States, 1870-1924 (Polish and Polish American Studies)
- Rediscovering Social Economics: Beyond the Neoclassical Paradigm (Perspectives from Social Economics)
- Work: A Critique (Key Concepts)
Additional resources for Dark Sweat, White Gold: California Farm Workers, Cotton, and the New Deal