By Martin Munro
Read or Download Different Drummers: Rhythm and Race in the Americas (Music of the African Diaspora) PDF
Similar music books
Arnold Schoenberg's shut involvement with a number of the significant advancements of 20th-century track, most significantly the holiday with tonality and the production of 12-tone composition, generated controversy from the time of his earliest works to the twenty first century. This number of Schoenberg's essays, letters, literary writings, musical sketches, work, and drawings bargains clean insights into the composer's existence, paintings, and idea.
(Guitar). A e-book with aduio through Dave Celentano for guitarists who are looking to be aware of their 2-hand tapping technique.
A piano suite together with 5 items depicting characters present in popular fairy stories. it is strongly recommended for performers with a complicated piano technique.
10 Suites (Longo 451-500)
- Acoustic Rock Guitar Bible
- The Vince Guaraldi Collection (Songbook): Piano (Artist Transcriptions)
- Gypsy Dreamers in the Alley
- The Life & Times of Leighton Wiley Brumble, aka Corky Bennett
- Sonata (Canon) for Two Violas and Basso Continuo: For Two Violas and Basso Continuo: 0 (Kalmus Edition)
- An Introduction to Music Studies
Additional resources for Different Drummers: Rhythm and Race in the Americas (Music of the African Diaspora)