By Elliott Leyton
Read or Download Dying Hard: Industrial Carnage in St. Lawrence, Newfoundland PDF
Similar labour & industrial relations books
First released in 2001. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
First released in 1998. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
The writer argues that the nations that, on the finish of the 20 th century, have monetary, social and ecological good fortune aren't unleashed industry economies yet "active and studying societies" that try to resolve their difficulties through an organizational and governance-related pluralism.
Rising from the 2011 place of work Employment kin research, this new publication presents the main authoritative and accomplished assurance and research of the country of employment family members in Britain.
- Bolshevism and the Labour Movement: Volume 5 (Routledge Library Editions: The Russian Revolution)
- Workers and Labour in a Globalised Capitalism: Contemporary Themes and Theoretical Issues (Management, Work and Organisations)
- Labor, Democratization and Development in India and Pakistan: Workers and Unions (Routledge Contemporary South Asia Series)
- Through Feminist Eyes: Essays on Canadian Women’s History
- New Policies for the Part-time and Contingent Workforce (Economic Policy Institute)
Additional info for Dying Hard: Industrial Carnage in St. Lawrence, Newfoundland