By Kevin D. Browne,Helga Hanks,Peter Stratton,Catherine Hamilton-Giachritsis
With a spotlight on proof established perform, the instruction manual has 4 sections: incidence and Prediction; basic and Secondary Prevention; aiding sufferers and assisting Offenders.
The participants were chosen from either practitioner and learn backgrounds and all are specialists of their fields. As crucial buy for pros in any paintings relating to baby safeguard and to scholars and trainees in a number of disciplines together with social paintings; psychiatry; psychology; paediatrics; nursing and overall healthiness.
* An up-to-date and increased variation of Early Prevention of kid Abuse, that's thought of a key textual content within the box
* hugely certified and revered members
* comprises info on offenders in addition to sufferers, hence delivering a huge new dimension
Read or Download Early Prediction and Prevention of Child Abuse: A Handbook (Wiley Series in Child Care & Protection) PDF
Best children's studies books
The epidemic of scandals unleashed via the Savile Scandal highlights the precarious prestige of family of belief. The quick escalation of this hindrance bargains insights into the connection among anxieties approximately adolescence and the broader ethical order. This booklet explains why western society has turn into so uncomfortable with the workout of authority.
Packed packed with much more examples of study tools in perform, this moment version now comes with an attractive site providing you with all you must understand research equipment in early youth. With new case reports and reflective projects all through, this bestselling textbook covers all you must find out about venture learn in early formative years, together with motion examine, ethics and doing all your study venture.
Sexueller Missbrauch von Kindern und Jugendlichen ist ein sehr emotionales und nach wie vor hochaktuelles Thema, wie der „Missbrauchsskandal“ des Jahres 2010 um giant sexuelle Übergriffe in Institutionen zeigte. Am häufigsten findet Missbrauch jedoch nach wie vor in der Familie statt. In beiden Fällen sind Personen aus pädagogischen sowie medizinisch-therapeutischen Berufen oft wesentliche Ansprechpartner/-innen für betroffene Kinder und Jugendliche.
Support scholars construct wisdom and get ready for evaluation with this crucial school room source - the single textbook adapted to the Cambridge nationwide point 0.5 qualification in baby improvement. · arrange your scholars for the tested unit with particular suggestions, together with pattern questions and proper underpinning wisdom.
- Little Soldiers: How Soviet Children Went to War, 1941-1945
- Youth Justice in America
- Mit ADHS vom Kindergarten in die Schule: Wie Eltern den Übergang erleben (German Edition)
- Child Rights: The Movement, International Law, and Opposition (Purdue University Human Rights Studies)
- Arbeitsfeld Ambulante Hilfen der Erziehung: Standards, Qualität und Vielfalt (German Edition)
- A Textbook of Social Work
Additional resources for Early Prediction and Prevention of Child Abuse: A Handbook (Wiley Series in Child Care & Protection)