By R Paul Maiden
- the conceptual sophistication of EAPs at the moment working within the South African enterprise community
- an assessment of the macro version EAP in South Africa in gentle of the country’s sociopolitical, financial, and social problems
- cultural issues dealing with black and white EAP practitioners and clients
- ethical conflicts inherent in operating in an atmosphere sanctioned by means of apartheid
- widespread alcohol and drug difficulties in South Africa
- the improvement of a post-traumatic tension and twist of fate involvement program
- current academic advancements within the EAP box in South AfricaProviding an intensive, transparent knowing of South Africa’s EAPs, this is often an excellent ebook for all pros and complicated scholars drawn to the results of political, societal, and cultural values at the operations of EAPs in a international country.
Read Online or Download Employee Assistance Programs in South Africa PDF
Similar labour & industrial relations books
First released in 2001. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
First released in 1998. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
The writer argues that the nations that, on the finish of the 20 th century, have fiscal, social and ecological luck should not unleashed industry economies yet "active and studying societies" that try and remedy their difficulties through an organizational and governance-related pluralism.
Rising from the 2011 office Employment relatives research, this new ebook offers the main authoritative and complete insurance and research of the country of employment family members in Britain.
- Sisters in the Brotherhoods: Working Women Organizing for Equality in New York City (Palgrave Studies in Oral History)
- The Elements of Police Hostage and Crisis Negotiations: Critical Incidents and How to Respond to Them
- The Battle For Homestead, 1880-1892: Politics, Culture, and Steel (Pittsburgh Series in Social & Labor History)
- La risacca: Il lavoro senza lavoro (tempimoderni) (Italian Edition)
- Citizen’s Income and Welfare Regimes in Latin America: From Cash Transfers to Rights (Exploring the Basic Income Guarantee)
- L’identità perduta: Moltitudini, consumismo e crisi del lavoro (Teorie e oggetti delle scienze sociali) (Italian Edition)
Extra resources for Employee Assistance Programs in South Africa