By Brigid van Wanrooy,Helen Bewley,Alex Bryson,John Forth,Stephanie Freeth,Lucy Stokes,Stephen Wood
Read or Download Employment Relations in the Shadow of Recession: Findings from the 2011 Workplace Employment Relations Study PDF
Best labour & industrial relations books
First released in 2001. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
First released in 1998. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
The writer argues that the international locations that, on the finish of the twentieth century, have financial, social and ecological luck aren't unleashed industry economies yet "active and studying societies" that try to resolve their difficulties through an organizational and governance-related pluralism.
Rising from the 2011 place of work Employment relatives research, this new publication offers the main authoritative and accomplished insurance and research of the kingdom of employment kin in Britain.
- Samen (Dutch Edition)
- Digital Rebellion: The Birth of the Cyber Left (History of Communication)
- Global Unions, Local Power: The New Spirit of Transnational Labor Organizing
- Industrial Relations in Korea: Diversity and Dynamism of Korean Enterprise Unions from a Comparative Perspective (Routledge Advances in Korean Studies)
- Drowning in Laws: Labor Law and Brazilian Political Culture
- Labor in an Islamic Setting: Theory and Practice (Islamic Business and Finance Series)
Additional resources for Employment Relations in the Shadow of Recession: Findings from the 2011 Workplace Employment Relations Study