By Ute Kiefer
Read or Download Erfahrungen marokkanischer Studierender an Hochschulen in Deutschland (German Edition) PDF
Similar emigration & immigration books
This e-book is set an incredible cultural-political phenomenon: ethno-national diasporas. whereas those teams attempt to "feel at domestic" of their host international locations, they keep whilst shut touch with their homelands to advertise their tradition and pursuits. The publication analyzes their non-stop fight to keep up their id, arrange, and struggle opposed to all wishing to avoid everlasting payment and integration within the host international locations.
As different children again domestic from institution, thirteen-year-old José Silva headed for paintings at a restaurant, the place he might stay until eventually 2:00 a. m. Francisca Herrera, a tomato picker, was once uncovered to insecticides whereas she was once pregnant and gave start to a toddler with no fingers or legs. Silva and Herrera immigrated illegally to the us, and their reviews are faraway from specified.
How do mom and dad and kids deal with one another after they are separated as a result of migration? the way transnational households hold long-distance relationships has been revolutionised via the emergence of latest media reminiscent of e mail, fast messaging, social networking websites, webcam and texting.
Les migrations des can pay du Sud vers les can pay du Nord constituent un enjeu majeur de l’ère globale, marqué par une profonde contradiction entre les logiques des migrants et celles des États qui, refusant de les recevoir, luttent activement contre ces flux. Toutefois ces mesures paraissent peu efficaces vehicle elles ignorent les forces et les réseaux sociaux qui sous-tendent l. a. migration.
- Les étrangers en Espagne: La file d'attente devant les bureaux de l'immigration (Inter-National) (French Edition)
- The Literature of the Lebanese Diaspora: Representations of Place and Transnational Identity (Library of Modern Middle East Studies)
- An Unpromising Land: Jewish Migration to Palestine in the Early Twentieth Century (Stanford Studies in Jewish History and Culture)
- Les animateurs professionnels face à la différence ethnique (Animation et Territoires) (French Edition)
- Roms et Tsiganes en Europe méditerranéenne (French Edition)
- Lovers and Strangers: An Immigrant History of Post-War Britain
Additional resources for Erfahrungen marokkanischer Studierender an Hochschulen in Deutschland (German Edition)