By Robert Lanza,John Gearhart,Brigid Hogan,Douglas Melton,Roger Pedersen,E. Donnall Thomas,James A. Thomson,Ian Sir Wilmut
- Selected for inclusion in Doody's center Titles 2013, a vital assortment improvement software for wellbeing and fitness sciences libraries
- Contributions via Nobel Laureates and top overseas investigators
- Includes solely new chapters dedicated completely to precipitated pluripotent stem (iPS) cells written by means of the scientists who made the breakthrough
- Edited through a world-renowned writer and researcher to give a whole tale of stem cells in study, in software, and because the topic of political debate
- Presented in complete colour with thesaurus, highlighted phrases, and bibliographic entries exchanging references
Read or Download Essentials of Stem Cell Biology PDF
Best microbiology books
Thoroughly revised and up to date, the recent variation of this groundbreaking textual content integrates easy virology with pathophysiological stipulations to ascertain the relationship among virology and human illness. such a lot virology textbooks specialise in the molecular biology concerned with out enough connection with body structure.
This publication comprises an in depth selection of severe stories, from major researchers within the box of regulated protein degradation. It covers the position of regulated proteolysis in various microorganisms (from Gram optimistic, Gram damaging and pathogenic micro organism to Archaea and the Baker’s yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae).
The current e-book discusses intimately the character and bioactive houses of lichen secondary metabolites. Their healing power levels from antibiotic to antioxidant and from anticarcinogenic to antiviral job. It extra discusses their use in conventional medication and highlights attainable destiny instructions within the examine in their pharmaceutical power.
This publication is a compilation of certain and newest wisdom at the a variety of forms of environmental toxins published from a variety of typical in addition to anthropogenic assets, their toxicological results in environments, people, animals and vegetation in addition to a variety of bioremediation techniques for his or her secure disposal into the environments.
- BIOS Instant Notes in Molecular Biology
- An Atlas of the Commoner Skin Diseases: With 153 Plates Reproduced by Direct Colour Photography from the Living Subject
- Modelling Microorganisms in Food (Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition)
- Environmental Microbiology: Fundamentals and Applications: Microbial Ecology
Extra resources for Essentials of Stem Cell Biology