By David Lewin
Read or Download Generalized Musical Intervals and Transformations PDF
Best music books
Arnold Schoenberg's shut involvement with a few of the vital advancements of 20th-century track, most significantly the holiday with tonality and the production of 12-tone composition, generated controversy from the time of his earliest works to the twenty first century. This number of Schoenberg's essays, letters, literary writings, musical sketches, work, and drawings bargains clean insights into the composer's existence, paintings, and notion.
(Guitar). A e-book with aduio through Dave Celentano for guitarists who are looking to be aware of their 2-hand tapping technique.
A piano suite including 5 items depicting characters present in renowned fairy stories. it is suggested for performers with a complicated piano technique.
10 Suites (Longo 451-500)
- Owl City - All Things Bright and Beautiful Songbook
- Changing the System: The Music of Christian Wolff
- Piano Concerto No. 1 in B-Flat Minor, Op. 23: Piano Duo (2 Pianos, 4 Hands) (Kalmus Edition)
- Thaïs - An Opera in Three Acts: Vocal (Opera) Score with French and English Text (Kalmus Edition)
- The Cymbal Book
- Pop Favorites for Fingerstyle Guitar
Additional resources for Generalized Musical Intervals and Transformations