By Rick Mattingly
Read or Download Hal Leonard Snare Drum Method: The Musical Approach to Snare Drum for Band and Orchestra PDF
Best music books
Arnold Schoenberg's shut involvement with a few of the central advancements of 20th-century tune, most significantly the holiday with tonality and the construction of 12-tone composition, generated controversy from the time of his earliest works to the twenty first century. This number of Schoenberg's essays, letters, literary writings, musical sketches, work, and drawings deals clean insights into the composer's existence, paintings, and inspiration.
(Guitar). A ebook with aduio via Dave Celentano for guitarists who are looking to pay attention to their 2-hand tapping technique.
A piano suite which include 5 items depicting characters present in renowned fairy stories. it's endorsed for performers with a complicated piano technique.
10 Suites (Longo 451-500)
- Old Time Country Guitar Backup Basics
- Guitar Technique Encyclopedia
- Beginning Synthesizer (Keyboard Magazine Library for Electronic Musicians)
- Chords Complete
- Complete Jazz Guitar Method: Intermediate Jazz Guitar (Book Only) (Complete Method)
- Organ Chorales of the 17th and 18th Centuries: 0 (Kalmus Edition)
Additional info for Hal Leonard Snare Drum Method: The Musical Approach to Snare Drum for Band and Orchestra