By Joachim Goma-Thethet,Joachim E Goma-Thethet
Read or Download Histoire des relations entre l'Afrique et sa diaspora (Études africaines) (French Edition) PDF
Best emigration & immigration books
This booklet is set an immense cultural-political phenomenon: ethno-national diasporas. whereas those teams attempt to "feel at domestic" of their host international locations, they keep while shut touch with their homelands to advertise their tradition and pursuits. The publication analyzes their non-stop fight to take care of their identification, arrange, and struggle opposed to all wishing to avoid everlasting payment and integration within the host international locations.
As different youth again domestic from university, thirteen-year-old José Silva headed for paintings at a restaurant, the place he may stay until eventually 2:00 a. m. Francisca Herrera, a tomato picker, was once uncovered to insecticides whereas she used to be pregnant and gave start to a toddler with no hands or legs. Silva and Herrera immigrated illegally to the U.S., and their stories are faraway from certain.
How do mom and dad and youngsters take care of one another after they are separated as a result of migration? the best way transnational households keep long-distance relationships has been revolutionised by means of the emergence of recent media akin to electronic mail, rapid messaging, social networking websites, webcam and texting.
Les migrations des will pay du Sud vers les will pay du Nord constituent un enjeu majeur de l’ère globale, marqué par une profonde contradiction entre les logiques des migrants et celles des États qui, refusant de les recevoir, luttent activement contre ces flux. Toutefois ces mesures paraissent peu efficaces motor vehicle elles ignorent les forces et les réseaux sociaux qui sous-tendent los angeles migration.
- Weapons of Mass Migration: Forced Displacement, Coercion, and Foreign Policy (Cornell Studies in Security Affairs)
- Policing Non-Citizens (Routledge Studies in Criminal Justice, Borders and Citizenship)
- Routledge Handbook of Immigration and Refugee Studies (Routledge International Handbooks)
- Coming of Political Age: American Schools and the Civic Development of Immigrant Youth
- A World of Myth: Dismantling Misconceptions About Global Migrants
- Immigration and Work: 27 (Research in the Sociology of Work)
Additional resources for Histoire des relations entre l'Afrique et sa diaspora (Études africaines) (French Edition)