By D. Maul
Read or Download Human Rights, Development and Decolonization: The International Labour Organization, 1940-70 (International Labour Organization (ILO) Century Series) PDF
Best labour & industrial relations books
First released in 2001. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
First released in 1998. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
The writer argues that the international locations that, on the finish of the 20 th century, have financial, social and ecological good fortune are usually not unleashed industry economies yet "active and studying societies" that try and remedy their difficulties through an organizational and governance-related pluralism.
Rising from the 2011 office Employment family members examine, this new booklet offers the main authoritative and finished insurance and research of the country of employment family in Britain.
- The CEO Pay Machine: How it Trashes America and How to Stop it
- Voice Of Southern Labor: Radio, Music, And Textile Strikes, 1929-1934 (Social Movements, Protest and Contention): Radio, Music and Textile Strikes, 1929-1934
- An Introduction to Executive Compensation
- At the End of the Shift: Mines and Single-Industry Towns in Northern Ontario
- Labor Relations in the Public Sector, Fifth Edition (Public Administration and Public Policy)
- Colonial Capital Theory at Work: The Case of Jamaica
Extra info for Human Rights, Development and Decolonization: The International Labour Organization, 1940-70 (International Labour Organization (ILO) Century Series)