By Johannes Brahms
Read or Download Hungarian Dances, Volume I: Piano Duo/Duet (1 Piano, 4 Hands) (Kalmus Edition) PDF
Best music books
Arnold Schoenberg's shut involvement with a few of the relevant advancements of 20th-century tune, most significantly the holiday with tonality and the construction of 12-tone composition, generated controversy from the time of his earliest works to the twenty first century. This selection of Schoenberg's essays, letters, literary writings, musical sketches, work, and drawings deals clean insights into the composer's lifestyles, paintings, and inspiration.
(Guitar). A publication with aduio by means of Dave Celentano for guitarists who are looking to pay attention to their 2-hand tapping technique.
A piano suite together with 5 items depicting characters present in popular fairy stories. it's endorsed for performers with a sophisticated piano technique.
10 Suites (Longo 451-500)
- Ubiquitous Listening: Affect, Attention, and Distributed Subjectivity
- Sonata in E Minor: For Viola and Piano (Kalmus Edition)
- Check the Technique: Liner Notes for Hip-Hop Junkies
- Folk Pop Songs for Ukulele
- Three Modes of Perception in Mozart: The Philosophical, Pastoral, and Comic in Cosí fan tutte (Cambridge Studies in Opera)
- Intermezzi, Rhapsody, Opus 119: For Piano (Kalmus Edition)
Extra resources for Hungarian Dances, Volume I: Piano Duo/Duet (1 Piano, 4 Hands) (Kalmus Edition)