By Jaime Ortega
Read or Download International Perspectives on Participation: 15 (Advances in the Economic Analysis of Participatory & Labor-Managed Firms) PDF
Similar labour & industrial relations books
First released in 2001. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
First released in 1998. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
The writer argues that the nations that, on the finish of the 20 th century, have fiscal, social and ecological luck are usually not unleashed marketplace economies yet "active and studying societies" that try to remedy their difficulties through an organizational and governance-related pluralism.
Rising from the 2011 office Employment family research, this new booklet offers the main authoritative and finished insurance and research of the country of employment family in Britain.
- The Women Who Got America Talking: Early Telephone Operators, 1878–1922
- Security Culture: A How-to Guide for Improving Security Culture and Dealing with People Risk in Your Organisation
- New Policies for the Part-time and Contingent Workforce (Economic Policy Institute)
- Skilled Workers' Solidarity: The American Experience in Comparative Perspective (States and Societies)
- Continental Crucible: Big Business, Workers and Unions in the Transformation of North America, Second Edition
Extra resources for International Perspectives on Participation: 15 (Advances in the Economic Analysis of Participatory & Labor-Managed Firms)