By Harvey N. Switzky
- Explores character and motivation in individuals with psychological retardation
- Discusses intrinsic and extrinsic motivation in either mentally retarded and non-retarded children
- A necessary reference for researchers and students in developmental and cognitive psychology, in addition to neuropsychology
Read or Download International Review of Research in Mental Retardation: Mental Retardation, Personality, and Motivational Systems: 31 PDF
Best medical research books
Focusing on the reason for the analyses, the problems posed by means of their interpretation, simply understood suggestions, and precious challenge units, this e-book can help medical investigators comprehend a number of research systems and key concerns. it really is written for complex scientific scholars, medical investigators in any respect degrees, study teams in the pharmaceutical undefined, regulators on the neighborhood, nation, and federal point, and biostatisticians.
This publication is all in regards to the definition and discovering how one can prioritize and speed up translation examine in biomedical sciences and swiftly turning new wisdom into first-in-human stories. It represents an attempt to compile scientists energetic in a number of parts of translational learn to percentage technology and, confidently, generate new rules and capability collaborations.
This quantity of growth in mind study is predicated at the lawsuits of a convention, "Using Eye events as an Experimental Probe of mind Function," held on the Charing pass medical institution Campus of Imperial university London, united kingdom on fifth -6th December, 2007 to honor Professor Jean Büttner-Ennever. With 87 contributions from foreign specialists – either uncomplicated scientists and clinicians – the amount offers many examples of ways eye routine can be utilized to handle a large diversity of analysis questions.
An intensive, functional reference at the social styles in the back of well-being results tools in Social Epidemiology presents scholars and pros with a finished reference for learning the social distribution and social determinants of well-being. masking the speculation, types, and techniques used to degree and research those phenomena, this ebook serves as either an creation to the sphere and a pragmatic handbook for facts assortment and research.
- Systematic Reviews in Health Care: Meta-Analysis in Context
- Research Ethics Committees, Data Protection and Medical Research in European Countries (Data Protection and Medical Research in Europe : PRIVIREAL)
- Medical Research for Hire: The Political Economy of Pharmaceutical Clinical Trials (Critical Issues in Health and Medicine)
- Epidemiology Kept Simple: An Introduction to Traditional and Modern Epidemiology
- Data and Safety Monitoring Committees in Clinical Trials (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series)
Additional info for International Review of Research in Mental Retardation: Mental Retardation, Personality, and Motivational Systems: 31