By Harry Braverman
This extensively acclaimed ebook, first released in 1974, was once a vintage from its first day in print. Written in an immediate, inviting approach by means of Harry Braverman, whose years as an business employee gave him wealthy own perception into paintings, Labor and Monopoly Capital overturned the reigning ideologies of educational sociology.
This new version beneficial properties an creation via John Bellamy Foster that units the paintings in old and theoretical context, in addition to infrequent articles via Braverman, "The Degradation of labor within the 20th Century" (1975) and "Two reviews" (1976), that upload a lot to our realizing of the book.
Read Online or Download Labor and Monopoly Capital: The Degradation of Work in the Twentieth Century PDF
Best labour & industrial relations books
First released in 2001. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
First released in 1998. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
The writer argues that the international locations that, on the finish of the 20 th century, have fiscal, social and ecological luck usually are not unleashed industry economies yet "active and studying societies" that try to clear up their difficulties through an organizational and governance-related pluralism.
Rising from the 2011 place of work Employment family members examine, this new e-book offers the main authoritative and finished insurance and research of the country of employment relatives in Britain.
- Gender and the Contours of Precarious Employment (Routledge IAFFE Advances in Feminist Economics)
- Implementierungsprobleme der EG-Regionalpolitik und ihre Einwirkung auf die Regionalpolitik der Bundesrepublik Deutschland (German Edition)
- We’re Going to Run This City: Winnipeg's Political Left after the General Strike
- Civil Rights Unionism: Tobacco Workers and the Struggle for Democracy in the Mid-Twentieth-Century South
- Youth Employment Programs: An Evaluation of World Bank and International Finance Corporation Support (Independent Evaluation Group Studies)
- Save Our Unions
Extra resources for Labor and Monopoly Capital: The Degradation of Work in the Twentieth Century