By Maxine, Ph.D Harris,Michael B., Ph.D O'Leary
Read Online or Download Lessons for Non-Profit and Start-Up Leaders: Tales from a Reluctant CEO PDF
Best nonprofit organisations & charities books
Construct your nonprofit right into a excessive performer with this functional method of function, method, operations, and governance making plans is key to reaching your nonprofit's purpose—too undesirable such a lot nonprofits are strapped for time. now not anymore. utilizing a lightning-fast and inclusive method, effects Now® places function, method, operations, and governance into one hassle-free, accomplished plan that your board can move in one vote and your company can keep as a standard a part of its enterprise all year long.
This ebook describes the demanding situations dealing with charities, explains how they need to re-examine their dedication, and pushes charities to be their most sensible. It additionally examines how sectors of society - enterprise and executive - would get advantages from the same corrective journey.
So that you Can greater Serve discovering the precise solutions for governing charities starts with asking definitely the right questions. during this ebook, Ted Hull solutions 16 questions each Board Member desires to ask, is afraid to invite, or too drained to invite. A consultant to Governing Charities isn't approximately tweaking your present governance technique; it really is approximately your Board relocating in a complete new course.
In sozialen Organisationen und im Bildungsbereich werden qualifizierte, erfahrene und engagierte Fachkräfte händeringend gesucht. corporation Branding bietet der Sozialwirtschaft leading edge und facettenreiche Antworten, um dem drängenden Fach- und Führungskräftemangel versiert zu begegnen und eine Vorreiterrolle im „War for abilities“ einzunehmen.
- CarverGuide 11: Board Members as Fund-Raisers, Advisers, and Lobbyists (J-B Carver Board Governance Series)
- How philanthropy is changing in Europe
- Leading Diverse Communities: A How-To Guide for Moving from Healing Into Action (J-B US non-Franchise Leadership)
- Golf Tournaments for Professional Fundraisers: Fundraising Event Mastery Series Volume 1
- Christian Ethics and Corporate Culture: A Critical View on Corporate Responsibilities (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- Non-Governmental Organizations, Management and Development
Additional resources for Lessons for Non-Profit and Start-Up Leaders: Tales from a Reluctant CEO