By Allen Proctor,Dustin Verdin,Susanne Jaffe,Catherine Proctor
Written in particular for non-financial specialists, Linking challenge to cash makes use of conversational kind and brief, digestible chapters discussing making plans, priorities and maintaining venture via adversity.
Read Online or Download Linking Mission to Money, Finance for Nonprofit Leaders PDF
Best nonprofit organisations & charities books
Construct your nonprofit right into a excessive performer with this sensible method of objective, method, operations, and governance making plans is essential to reaching your nonprofit's purpose—too undesirable so much nonprofits are strapped for time. now not anymore. utilizing a lightning-fast and inclusive procedure, effects Now® places function, technique, operations, and governance into one basic, entire plan that your board can cross in one vote and your company can keep as a typical a part of its company all year long.
This e-book describes the demanding situations dealing with charities, explains how they have to think again their dedication, and pushes charities to be their top. It additionally examines how sectors of society - enterprise and govt - would get advantages from an identical corrective journey.
So that you Can higher Serve discovering the fitting solutions for governing charities starts off with asking the perfect questions. during this publication, Ted Hull solutions 16 questions each Board Member desires to ask, is afraid to invite, or too drained to invite. A advisor to Governing Charities isn't approximately tweaking your present governance method; it is approximately your Board relocating in a complete new path.
In sozialen Organisationen und im Bildungsbereich werden qualifizierte, erfahrene und engagierte Fachkräfte händeringend gesucht. supplier Branding bietet der Sozialwirtschaft cutting edge und facettenreiche Antworten, um dem drängenden Fach- und Führungskräftemangel versiert zu begegnen und eine Vorreiterrolle im „War for skills“ einzunehmen.
- The Human Resource Crisis in the Public Sector: Rebuilding the Capacity to Govern (African Studies; 137)
- Community-Based Interventions: Philosophy and Action (International Perspectives on Social Policy, Administration, and Practice)
- Strategic Communications for Nonprofits: A Step-by-Step Guide to Working with the Media (The Jossey-Bass Nonprofit Guidebook Series)
- Getting Results Through Collaboration: Networks and Network Structures for Public Policy and Management
- Pages From My Life: A Liberal Arts Background for a Fundraising Career
Extra resources for Linking Mission to Money, Finance for Nonprofit Leaders