By Guillermo López-Campos,Joaquín V. Martínez-Suárez,Mónica Aguado-Urda,Victoria López-Alonso
Read Online or Download Microarray Detection and Characterization of Bacterial Foodborne Pathogens (SpringerBriefs in Food, Health, and Nutrition) PDF
Similar microbiology books
Thoroughly revised and up-to-date, the hot version of this groundbreaking textual content integrates easy virology with pathophysiological stipulations to ascertain the relationship among virology and human ailment. so much virology textbooks specialize in the molecular biology concerned with no sufficient connection with body structure.
This e-book comprises an in depth number of severe reports, from best researchers within the box of regulated protein degradation. It covers the function of regulated proteolysis in quite a number microorganisms (from Gram optimistic, Gram unfavourable and pathogenic micro organism to Archaea and the Baker’s yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae).
The current ebook discusses intimately the character and bioactive homes of lichen secondary metabolites. Their healing power levels from antibiotic to antioxidant and from anticarcinogenic to antiviral task. It extra discusses their use in conventional drugs and highlights attainable destiny instructions within the research in their pharmaceutical capability.
This e-book is a compilation of special and most recent wisdom at the numerous kinds of environmental pollution published from numerous usual in addition to anthropogenic assets, their toxicological results in environments, people, animals and vegetation in addition to a variety of bioremediation techniques for his or her secure disposal into the environments.
- Applied Microbiology and Molecular Biology in Oilfield Systems: Proceedings from the International Symposium on Applied Microbiology and Molecular Biology in Oil Systems (ISMOS-2), 2009
- Molecular Mechanisms that Orchestrate the Assembly of Antigen Receptor Loci (Advances in Immunology)
- Mims' Pathogenesis of Infectious Disease
- Microorganisms in Foods 6: Microbial Ecology of Food Commodities: v. 6
- Environmental and Microbial Relationships (The Mycota)
- 1000 Fragen aus Genetik, Biochemie, Zellbiologie und Mikrobiologie (German Edition)
Additional resources for Microarray Detection and Characterization of Bacterial Foodborne Pathogens (SpringerBriefs in Food, Health, and Nutrition)