By Challa S. S. R. Kumar
Read or Download Microfluidic Devices in Nanotechnology: Fundamental Concepts PDF
Best nanostructures books
No description on hand
This ebook examines the theoretical and useful elements of tribological method utilizing synergy, fractal and multifractal equipment, and the fractal and multifractal types of self-similar tribosystems constructed on their foundation. It offers a accomplished research in their effectiveness, and in addition considers the tactic of flicker noise spectroscopy with designated parameterization of floor roughness friction.
The class of difficulties which examines the mechanical behaviour of touch areas constitutes a huge department of utilized mechanics with large engineering purposes. the result of such learn might be utilized to the learn of mechanics of composite fabrics, tribology, soil-foundation interplay, mechanics of rock interfaces, modelling of wear phenomena and micro-mechanics.
Corrosion keep watch over via natural Coatings, moment version offers readers with valuable wisdom of the sensible features of corrosion defense with natural coatings and hyperlinks this to ongoing learn and improvement. completely up to date and reorganized to mirror the most recent advances, this new version expands its assurance with new chapters on coating degradation, protecting houses, coatings for submerged carrier, powder coatings, and chemical pretreatment.
- Silica-coated Magnetic Nanoparticles: An Insight into Targeted Drug Delivery and Toxicology (SpringerBriefs in Molecular Science)
- Case Histories in Vibration Analysis and Metal Fatigue for the Practicing Engineer
- Nanopathology: The Health Impact of Nanoparticles
- Gold Nanostars: Synthesis, Properties and Biomedical Application (SpringerBriefs in Materials)
- Fullerenes and Other Carbon-Rich Nanostructures (Structure and Bonding)
Extra resources for Microfluidic Devices in Nanotechnology: Fundamental Concepts