By Peter C. Brinckerhoff
A direct, functional consultant revealing how one can lead your not-for-profit to good fortune via mission-based marketing
Now in a 3rd version, Mission-Based Marketing is a right away, sensible advisor displaying how one can lead your not-for-profit to good fortune in a extra aggressive international. This ebook presents the information and abilities you want to construct a market-driven association that holds onto its middle values, does a greater task of delivering project, and effectively competes for investment, consumers, referral resources, employees, and board members.
- Includes new fabric on nonprofit web pages, social networking and new tools of communique, advances in expertise, customer support in present day international, and the results of promoting on fundraising
- Goes past the hows and whys to incorporate plenty of hands-on suggestion and real-world examples
- Other titles via Brinckerhoff: Mission-Based administration: major Your Not-for-Profit within the twenty first Century, Faith-Based administration: prime corporations which are according to greater than simply Mission, and Social Entrepreneurship: The artwork of Mission-Based enterprise Development
Filled with new fabric, this ebook appraises the tendencies that experience dramatically affected the not-for-profit area long ago a number of years, and explains how a company can form this transferring panorama to its final benefit.
Read Online or Download Mission-Based Marketing: Positioning Your Not-for-Profit in an Increasingly Competitive World PDF
Similar nonprofit organisations & charities books
Construct your nonprofit right into a excessive performer with this functional method of function, procedure, operations, and governance making plans is key to attaining your nonprofit's purpose—too undesirable so much nonprofits are strapped for time. no longer anymore. utilizing a lightning-fast and inclusive approach, effects Now® places function, procedure, operations, and governance into one undemanding, entire plan that your board can move in one vote and your company can preserve as a typical a part of its company all year long.
This booklet describes the demanding situations dealing with charities, explains how they need to re-examine their dedication, and pushes charities to be their top. It additionally examines how sectors of society - company and executive - would get advantages from an analogous corrective journey.
So that you Can higher Serve discovering the proper solutions for governing charities starts with asking the perfect questions. during this e-book, Ted Hull solutions 16 questions each Board Member desires to ask, is afraid to invite, or too drained to invite. A consultant to Governing Charities isn't approximately tweaking your present governance strategy; it is approximately your Board relocating in an entire new course.
In sozialen Organisationen und im Bildungsbereich werden qualifizierte, erfahrene und engagierte Fachkräfte händeringend gesucht. corporation Branding bietet der Sozialwirtschaft leading edge und facettenreiche Antworten, um dem drängenden Fach- und Führungskräftemangel versiert zu begegnen und eine Vorreiterrolle im „War for abilities“ einzunehmen.
- Reinventing Your Board: A Step-by-Step Guide to Implementing Policy Governance (J-B Carver Board Governance Series)
- Corporate Governance: An International Perspective (Csr, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- Forces for Good: The Six Practices of High-Impact Nonprofits (J-B US non-Franchise Leadership)
- A Higher Bid: How to Transform Special Event Fundraising with Strategic Auctions (Afp Fund Development)
- Still A Country Boy After Embracing the World: From Peace Corps Volunteer to Founder & CEO of The Resource Foundation — A Life of Service
- Collective Bargaining and Increased Competition for Resources in Local Government
Extra resources for Mission-Based Marketing: Positioning Your Not-for-Profit in an Increasingly Competitive World