By Said Ghabrial
- Contributions from major authorities
- Informs and updates on the entire newest advancements within the field
Read or Download Mycoviruses: 86 (Advances in Virus Research) PDF
Similar microbiology books
Thoroughly revised and up to date, the recent version of this groundbreaking textual content integrates easy virology with pathophysiological stipulations to envision the relationship among virology and human sickness. so much virology textbooks concentrate on the molecular biology concerned with no sufficient connection with body structure.
This ebook comprises an in depth choice of severe studies, from prime researchers within the box of regulated protein degradation. It covers the position of regulated proteolysis in a number of microorganisms (from Gram confident, Gram unfavourable and pathogenic micro organism to Archaea and the Baker’s yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae).
The current publication discusses intimately the character and bioactive homes of lichen secondary metabolites. Their healing strength levels from antibiotic to antioxidant and from anticarcinogenic to antiviral job. It extra discusses their use in conventional drugs and highlights attainable destiny instructions within the learn in their pharmaceutical capability.
This publication is a compilation of designated and most recent wisdom at the quite a few forms of environmental pollution published from numerous typical in addition to anthropogenic assets, their toxicological results in environments, people, animals and vegetation in addition to quite a few bioremediation methods for his or her secure disposal into the environments.
- Plant Litter: Decomposition, Humus Formation, Carbon Sequestration
- Rhizotrophs: Plant Growth Promotion to Bioremediation (Microorganisms for Sustainability)
- Fermentation Microbiology and Biotechnology, Third Edition
- Host - Pathogen Interaction: Microbial Metabolism, Pathogenicity and Antiinfectives (Drug Discovery in Infectious Diseases)
Additional info for Mycoviruses: 86 (Advances in Virus Research)