By Carlos Rojas Alvarado,Steven L. Stephenson
Myxomycetes: Biology, Systematics, Biogeography, and Ecology is a finished review of the physique of collected wisdom that now exists on myxomycetes. Its vast scope takes an built-in method of the data of this organismal workforce, contemplating a few vital elements in their genetics and molecular phylogeny. It additionally treats myxomycetes as a special workforce from fungi, and contains molecular details that discusses the systematics and evolutionary pathways of the gang. also, biomedical and engineering applicability is mentioned, hence increasing the viewers and use of the publication in a multidisciplinary context.
The e-book presents an authoritative source for college kids, researchers and educators drawn to the fields of protistology, microbial ecology, molecular microbiology, biogeography, mycology, biodiversity, and evolutionary biology, and also will curiosity the novice naturalist and biologist.
- Written in an easy, concise, and comparatively non-technical variety, bearing in mind a extensive readership inside of organic, environmental and lifestyles technology courses at educational and study institutions
- Contains the great physique of knowledge to be had on myxomycetes below one hide, with contributions from the top experts of their respective topics
- Provides effortless, compiled information regarding myxomycetes and the opportunity of this workforce for easy and utilized research
Read Online or Download Myxomycetes: Biology, Systematics, Biogeography and Ecology PDF
Best microbiology books
Thoroughly revised and up to date, the recent version of this groundbreaking textual content integrates simple virology with pathophysiological stipulations to ascertain the relationship among virology and human sickness. such a lot virology textbooks specialise in the molecular biology concerned with out enough connection with body structure.
This publication includes an intensive selection of severe stories, from major researchers within the box of regulated protein degradation. It covers the position of regulated proteolysis in a variety of microorganisms (from Gram confident, Gram destructive and pathogenic micro organism to Archaea and the Baker’s yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae).
The current ebook discusses intimately the character and bioactive houses of lichen secondary metabolites. Their healing capability levels from antibiotic to antioxidant and from anticarcinogenic to antiviral task. It extra discusses their use in conventional medication and highlights attainable destiny instructions within the research in their pharmaceutical power.
This booklet is a compilation of targeted and most modern wisdom at the a number of varieties of environmental pollution published from a variety of usual in addition to anthropogenic assets, their toxicological results in environments, people, animals and vegetation in addition to numerous bioremediation techniques for his or her secure disposal into the environments.
- Wildlife and Emerging Zoonotic Diseases: The Biology, Circumstances and Consequences of Cross-Species Transmission: 315 (Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology)
- Lake Kinneret: Ecology and Management (Aquatic Ecology Series)
- Zell- und Molekularbiologie im Überblick (German Edition)
- Food-Borne Parasitic Zoonoses: Fish and Plant-Borne Parasites: 11 (World Class Parasites)
Extra info for Myxomycetes: Biology, Systematics, Biogeography and Ecology