By Yaser Dahman
Nanotechnology and useful fabrics for Engineers makes a speciality of key necessities and examples around the spectrum of nanomaterials as utilized by means of engineers, together with nanosensors, clever nanomaterials, nanopolymers, and nanotubes. Chapters hide their synthesis and features, creation tools, and purposes, with particular sections exploring nanoelectronics and electro-optic nanotechnology, nanostructures, and nanodevices.
This publication is a helpful source for interdisciplinary researchers who are looking to research extra approximately how nanomaterials are utilized in kinds of engineering, together with electric, chemical, and biomedical.
- Offers in-depth details on numerous nanomaterials and the way they're used for various engineering applications
- Provides an outline of present examine and indicates how this may impression destiny applications
- Explores how the original houses of other nanomaterials lead them to quite compatible for particular applications
Read Online or Download Nanotechnology and Functional Materials for Engineers (Micro and Nano Technologies) PDF
Similar nanostructures books
No description to be had
This ebook examines the theoretical and useful elements of tribological strategy utilizing synergy, fractal and multifractal equipment, and the fractal and multifractal types of self-similar tribosystems built on their foundation. It offers a entire research in their effectiveness, and in addition considers the tactic of flicker noise spectroscopy with targeted parameterization of floor roughness friction.
The class of difficulties which examines the mechanical behaviour of touch areas constitutes a huge department of utilized mechanics with vast engineering purposes. the result of such examine should be utilized to the learn of mechanics of composite fabrics, tribology, soil-foundation interplay, mechanics of rock interfaces, modelling of wear and tear phenomena and micro-mechanics.
Corrosion keep an eye on via natural Coatings, moment version offers readers with worthy wisdom of the sensible facets of corrosion security with natural coatings and hyperlinks this to ongoing study and improvement. completely up to date and reorganized to mirror the most recent advances, this new version expands its insurance with new chapters on coating degradation, protecting houses, coatings for submerged provider, powder coatings, and chemical pretreatment.
- Handbook of Nanomaterials Properties
- Carbon Quantum Dots: Synthesis, Properties and Applications (Carbon Nanostructures)
- Fracture and Fatigue: Elasto-Plasticity, Thin Sheet and Micromechanisms Problems (International series on the strength and fracture of materials and structures)
- Biointeractions of Nanomaterials
- Fundamentals of Creep in Metals and Alloys
- Dynamics of Lattice Materials
Additional info for Nanotechnology and Functional Materials for Engineers (Micro and Nano Technologies)