By S. Morita,Roland Wiesendanger,E. Meyer
Read or Download Noncontact Atomic Force Microscopy (NanoScience and Technology) PDF
Best nanostructures books
No description to be had
This booklet examines the theoretical and sensible facets of tribological method utilizing synergy, fractal and multifractal equipment, and the fractal and multifractal versions of self-similar tribosystems constructed on their foundation. It offers a finished research in their effectiveness, and in addition considers the strategy of flicker noise spectroscopy with specific parameterization of floor roughness friction.
The class of difficulties which examines the mechanical behaviour of touch areas constitutes an enormous department of utilized mechanics with large engineering purposes. the result of such study should be utilized to the examine of mechanics of composite fabrics, tribology, soil-foundation interplay, mechanics of rock interfaces, modelling of wear and tear phenomena and micro-mechanics.
Corrosion regulate via natural Coatings, moment version presents readers with beneficial wisdom of the sensible elements of corrosion security with natural coatings and hyperlinks this to ongoing study and improvement. completely up to date and reorganized to mirror the newest advances, this new version expands its assurance with new chapters on coating degradation, protecting houses, coatings for submerged carrier, powder coatings, and chemical pretreatment.
- Edible Nanostructures: A Bottom-up Approach
- 6th International Workshop on Magnetic Particle Imaging (IWMPI 2016): Book of Abstracts
- Electronic States in Crystals of Finite Size: Quantum Confinement of Bloch Waves (Springer Tracts in Modern Physics)
- Corrosion Engineering Handbook, Second Edition - 3 Volume Set: 11 (Corrosion Technology)
- Dynamics of Lattice Materials
- Introduction to the Thermodynamics of Materials, Fifth Edition
Additional resources for Noncontact Atomic Force Microscopy (NanoScience and Technology)