Advanced meter technology offers lots of benefits!
In fact, your advanced meter and DREMC’s mobile app combine to help you be even smarter about your use of electricity. It’s because the advanced meter gives you access to daily energy use data on your phone by text or email. So in addition to providing your electricity, DREMC gives you the power to manage it. It’s our mission to empower you through the use of new technologies that go along with our time-tested service. Now that’s genius!
A true member experience:
A DREMC member discovered that his central unit’s emergency heat strips were stuck in the “on” position after noticing a tremendous increase in his daily energy use reported in the text alert. Because the malfunction was discovered quickly, the member was able to correct the problem to help avoid a high electric bill and further damage to his home. That’s genius!
Sign up to receive DREMC’s daily energy use alerts via text or email. Daily energy use alerts help you keep track of how much electricity you’re using so that you can make decisions on how to better manage your monthly energy use.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE ALERTS!
Download the free DREMC’s mobile app!
- Find the app in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Search for DREMCmobile.
- Enter your DREMC account number and password.
With the app, you’ll be able to access your account information, make payments, report and view outages, and set text and/or email alerts and reminders you wish to receive from DREMC, including the daily energy use alert.
Log in to DREMC’s online member portal!
- From our website, go to MY ACCOUNT, and click on the login menu tab.
- Enter your nine-digit DREMC account number and create a password. Be sure to store your password in a secure place as you will need it again.
Members are able to manage and track information about their accounts, which include:
- Making a payment.
- Viewing billing and payment information.
- Viewing your account profile.
- Reporting and monitoring outages.
- Setting alerts and reminders for your account.
If you’d like more information about the advanced meter, please click here.