DREMC hires and promotes based on a variety of factors, including desired behavioral attributes such as accountability, initiative, and integrity to name a few. While none of us are perfect in all areas, we consistently seek and promote high performers based on positive behavioral patterns and leadership potential. These important factors are considered for each candidate in addition to the required knowledge, skills, and abilities for the posted position.
- ACCOUNTABLE – Acceptance of responsibility, or ownership for obtaining results in an ethical manner with a professional attitude.
Responsibility Answerable Ownership
- ADAPTABLE – Ability and willingness to adjust behaviors or actions as needed.
Flexible Versatile Adjustable
- AMBITIOUS – Showing a strong desire and determination to succeed.
Aspiring Motivated Driven
- COACHABLE – Consistently asks for and receives feedback, demonstrating an interest in growth. Views feedback as an opportunity not as criticism.
Guidable Trainer Teachable
- COLLABORATIVE – Willingness and ability to work together to achieve a goal.
Cooperation Teamwork Joint Effort
- COMMUNICATOR – Successful transfer or sharing of information, ideas, or feelings.
Effective Clear Accurate
- HUMBLE – Not demonstrating feelings of superiority, self-assertiveness, or showiness.
Humility Modest Respectful
- INITIATIVE – The ability and willingness to access and initiate work independently.
Inventiveness Self-Starter Resourcefulness
- INNOVATIVE – Introduces new ideas and creative thinking.
Forward-looking Progressive Inventive
- INTEGRITY – Consistently aligns actions, attitudes, and words with what is legal and right.
Honest Truthfulness Ethical
- RESILIENCE – Ability and determination to recover quickly from difficulties. Not easily discouraged.
Toughness Unstoppable Persistent