Duck River EMC can help you plan for your new home’s electrical construction. Below are links to several of the specification drawings to assist with the process and installation. If you need additional information, please call your local Duck River EMC office.
- Guidelines for Overhead Residential Service
- Typical Meter Pole Installation for Manufactured Home
- Typical Overhead Temporary Service
- Requirements for Underground Residential Service
- Temporary Service from Pad Mount Transformer
By contacting Duck River EMC early in the process, the cooperative can take the necessary steps to ensure we meet your scheduling and construction needs.