01 Nov Last year for Throneberry’s ‘Holiday Foods’
Posted at 16:07h in News
A tradition since 1974 sponsored by Duck River EMC and featuring Ann Throneberry will come full circle this month when the 42-year run of delicious baking, cooking, party planning and gifting comes to an end.
Throneberry says this will be the last year of Holiday Foods. A DREMC retiree herself, she will draw the popular program to a close in order to spend more time with her family, especially Harper.
Tens of thousands of DREMC members and guests have followed Holiday Foods since its inception. The loyalty of her audience is into second and third generations today.
A list of all the upcoming presentations is included below:
- Bedford County, Tuesday, Nov 1, 10:00 a.m. & 7:00 p.m., DREMC Auditorium, Shelbyville
- Moore County, Thursday, Nov 3, 10:00 a.m., Lynchburg Masonic Lodge, Lynchburg
- Franklin County, Friday, Nov 4, 10:00 a.m., Agricultural Extension Service Office, Winchester
- Coffee County, Monday, Nov 7, 10:00 a.m., Manchester Coffee Co Conference Center, Manchester
- Marshall County, Monday, Nov 7, 6:30 p.m., Chapel Hill United Methodist Church, Chapel Hill
- Marshall County, Thursday, Nov 10, 10:00 a.m. Church St Church of Christ, Lewisburg
- Giles County, Monday, Nov 14, 10:00 a.m. Pulaski Recreation Center, Pulaski
- Maury County, Tuesday, Nov 15, 6:30 p.m. Highland Church of Christ, Columbia