To apply for service with Duck River Electric Membership Corporation, please click the link below and follow these steps:
- Download the application to your computer. Use Adobe Reader (see below) and the “fill and sign” tool to enter information into the fillable fields, including your signature at the bottom of the form. The application must be signed by the applicant. Simply typing in the name does not validate the application.
- Save the form to your computer and email it to DREMC as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As an option, applicants may print the application and manually fill in the fields and sign the form. Scan the completed application and email it to DREMC as an attachment to email@example.com.
- When emailing the application, please include two forms of identification for each person to be listed on the account. Acceptable forms of ID must include the applicant’s name and can be in the form of the following:
- Driver’s license or a government-issued ID (required)
- Social Security Card
- Voter registration
- Employee ID
You can also apply for service in person at the DREMC office nearest you.
Note: You will need Adobe Reader to download the two-page application form.